GTB Nagar Metro Station is the nearest metro to Mukherjee Nagar Delhi.
Station Location: Yellow Line
Travel Time: 5 -10 minutes
Fare: 10 INR (Auto), 5 INR (Bus)
The station is located on Yellow Line of Delhi Metro.
After reaching the GTB Nagar Metro (aka मुखर्जी नगर मेट्रो स्टेशन), all you need to do is just exit from Gate Number 2 and take the auto, e-rickshaw, bus or cab as per your convenience. I would take a maximum for 10 minutes to reach Mukherjee Nagar.
Mukherjee Nagar is considered the hub of competitive exams preparation.
How to Reach Mukherjee Nagar by Metro from Noida?
You can easily reach Mukherjee Nagar from Noida via Delhi Metro. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Take a metro form Noida City Center which is going towards Dwarka Sector 21.
- After crossing the 15 stations you will reach the Rajiv Chowk Metro Station.
- Change here and take the Metro on Yellow line which is going toward Jahangir Puri/ Samaypur Badli.
- After crossing 8 halts, You will reach the GTB Nagar Metro Station.
- Exit from Gate Number 2 from GTB Nagar Metro Station.
- Take an auto or e-rickshaw. It will take approx 10 minutes to reach the Mukherjee Nagar.
How to Reach Mukherjee Nagar from Gurgaon?
It is quite easy to reach Mukherjee Nagar form Gurgaon. You can use Delhi Metro Train to reach there. All you need to follow the mentioned steps:
- Find out which metro station is closer to you. It could be Huda City Center or Iffco Chowk Metro Station or MG Road Metro Station or Sikanderpur Metro Station.
- Enter any metro station mentioned above and take the train which is going towards Jahangir Puri/ Samaypur Badli.
- Deboard at GTB Nagar Metro Station and exit from Gate Number 2.
- Take e-rickshaw from here to Muhkerjee Nagar
How to Reach Mukherjee Nagar from New Delhi Railway Station by Metro?
So you have just reached New Delhi Railway Station and don’t know how to reach Mekherjee Nagar?
It is quite easy to reach Mukherjee Nagar form New Delhi. You can use Delhi Metro Train to reach there. All you need to follow the below steps:
- Go to the New Delhi Metro Station which is very close to the New Delhi Railway Station.
- Take the train on Yellow Line and going towards Jahangir Puri/ Samaypur Badli.
- After 7 halts you will reach the GTB Nagar Metro Station.
- Exit here and you will easily find e-rickshaw for Mukherjee Nagar.
What is the distance between GTB Nagar and Mukherjee Nagar?
The distance between GTB Nagar Metro Station to Mukherjee Nagar is about 2 km.
It will take approx 5-10 minutes from GTB Nagar to reach there. Don’t forget to exit from gate number 2.