Employment Bank is a job portal which aims to provide jobs to the unemployed aspirants of the West Bengal.
In this article, I am going to tell you everything about the Employment Bank including the process of registration and how can you get your very first job.
Let’s get started…
Employment Bank is a joint initiative by the Labour Department and the Information Technology Department, Government of West Bengal with active support from the Higher Education Department and the Technical Education & Training Department of the state.
Employment Bank was formerly known as ‘Yuvasree Prakalpa Yojana’ which was launched in 2013. Yuvasree was designed to provide financial aid to registered jobseekers of Employment Bank.
It empowers the unemployed to enhance their skills so that they can get their dream job.
How to Register on Employment Bank?
You need to follow the below steps for registration:
- Go to the https://employmentbankwb.gov.in/
- Click on the ‘New Enrolment Job Seeker’ button as shown in the image below:
- Accept the checkbox of ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click ‘ACCEPT & CONTINUE’ button as shown in the image below:
- Now you will land on the Enrolment Form where you will be asked to fill the important details like Personal Information, Contact Information, Educational Details, Language, Physical Measurement, Experience Details, and other essential information.
Here is the form structure:
After filling all the required fields you need to click the ‘SUBMIT’ button in the last of the enrolment form.
- The online registration process ends here. You will receive ‘Your Temporary Enrolment No’ just like in the below image:
Take the print out of this form and visit your nearest Employment Exchange within 60 days with all certificates in original for validation of your Enrolment number.
NOTE: You will receive the User Name and Password only after validation of your Enrolment by Employment Exchange.
You can check the address and contact number of your nearest Employment Exchange here: https://employmentbankwb.gov.in/ExchangeList.pdf