AIIMS Metro station is nearest to the All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Hospital Delhi.
Station Location : Yellow Line
Travel Time : 5 minutes walking distance
Distance : 110 meters only
How to Reach AIIMS from New Delhi Railway Station?
In order to reach AIIMS from New Delhi Railway Station, all you can do is take a metro from New Delhi Railway Staion. The nearest metro is just 100 meters away form the railway station.
Check in the Yellow Line of Delhi Merto which is heading toward Huda City Centre Metro Station.
After crossing the 8 stations, you will reach at the AIIMS Metro Station.
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is just 110 meters away from here.
How to Reach AIIMS from Anand Vihar?
You can reach AIIMS from Anand Vihar via Delhi Metro easily. Just go to Anand Vihar ISBT Metro Station which is the closest to Anand Vihar and use following steps:
- Board the train which is heading to Dwarka Sector 21.
- After 9 stations, interchange the metro to Violet Line and choose the train which is going towards Escorts Mujesar.
- Just after two metro station you will reach at Central Secretariat Metro Station, change here and board the train on Yellow Line which is going towards Huda City Center Metro Station.
- Travel 5 more stations and you will reach at the AIIMS Metro Sation.
You can easily reach to All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Hospital from here. The total distance is only 110 meters.
How to Reach AIIMS from Rajiv Chowk?
- Board the train on Yellow Line and going towards Huda City Center Metro Station.
- Just after 7 metro stations, you will reach the AIIMS Metro Station.
If you have any query and wants to know more about the route, just drop a comment and I will reply you back for sure.